Body Positive Personal Training and Small Group Fitness is an upbeat private fitness studio for customized exercise and classes where you won’t get lost in the crowd. It’s a place you can learn to be healthy, act healthy and have fun. After all, fitness is a lifelong journey that doesn’t necessarily look the same for all of us.
Personal training with owner and trainer, Ingrid Wentzel will:
- Improve your health and fitness
- Make your everyday activities easier
- Give you tools you can use throughout your life
- Make you feel great about yourself
If working out with a small group of friends is more your style, we’ve got you covered there too. Small Group Fitness at Body Positive is fun, motivating and effective. Classes are typically organized in circuits, and stay fresh with ever-changing formats encompassing dynamic, functional strength, endurance and flexibility.
Train with Ingrid at Body Positive if you:
- want a knowledgeable, trusted instructor and coach
- need special care from injury or other health issues
- care about managing your weight, have had or are considering bariatric surgery
- seek a challenging, personalized workout experience at any level